Anton Family

Anton Family

March 2, 2009

Copper Mountain Ski Retreat




Aaron and I went on an Adventure Rabbi Ski Retreat to Copper Mountain this past weekend. We had a great time. The first day of skiing started off a little crazy for me; my camelbak leaked all over my clothes before I even put my skis on, but after a quick change we hit the mountain. Aaron led me down some green runs and eventually I made it to some blues! The next day's skiing went much better and the day was just perfect for skiing. Aaron and I have matching red cheeks for our day in sun and snow! I eventually made some blue runs on the east side of the mountain with the occasional wipe out... but all in all I had a great time and we both look forward to more skiing! The retreat was fabulous also, we met some great people, and we look forward to more Adventure Rabbi Events!

No comments: